Please Read Here (once per day)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Greatest Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve
My Car "Bomb" at the half way.

SO... ntg i k do , i just park at BHP petrol station there.
And tow it 2molo morning, which is Christmas day.

SO sorry to my gf.
aiks. i mess up the christmas eve celebration.
sheep



My car


kesian


so lonely



1984


Going up tow lorry

Pulling up




My car. On Air


On The Way


Arrive at workshop=.=

Rm 120 from Sunway LDP to Kapar.
kinda cheap.

Tow Car Service:
016-6032567

3 comments:

  1. Finally your xiao bai can fly =P

    Need not say sorry to me, not your fault okay. By the way, I can saw the fireworks during 12am

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep sheep..
    coz i tot wan bring u go there sit sit ma..

    sheep

    ReplyDelete
  3. New year 2011 must lock your car in house LOL

    ReplyDelete