Please Read Here (once per day)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lou Shang 捞生 - My 4th time for 2011^^

I am here just to sharing some photos about my
4th time Lou Shang
on 2011

haha

The restaurant is not bad, and the food ok also.

u k order "halal" food for ours Bumi Good frens as well, this is very good our frens.

lets see the photos



Private room



Got ktv de oo


k put for 7-8 tables


My table, u k see my hp at left hand side as well. haha


The corridor outside of our room


Left is sub con


Pig Head


Andrew Lee


Ah Fong


Mr Yeoh S C (manager)


Hobart Goh, My good fren


Yoon (M&E senior supervisor)


Pattern


They are shooting on their manager


shoot me sekali


Sitting: Ah fatt
Standing: ah Foo


In alcohol war


lots ppl using smartphone now.


Ah Foo drinking 大炮


he mixing the drinks for everyone.
he say in this way much more fair.


Ah Fatt


Ah Keong (biggest man)


Hobart running away.


Ah kai + ah yee


haru + ah kai


Jahau


Tan Chun Hong


Fight until our table liao


Ah Yoon challenge ppl


2 comments:

  1. Adding ur blog to my blogroll

    i yet to have my lou sang...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~~ later when u lou shang. must post ya. haha

    ReplyDelete