Please Read Here (once per day)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday 10.11.10

@HAPPY BIRTHDAY@
10.11.10

Make A Wish
Done
ok,
I will like to share some photos here with you all^^
espeacially Sin Hooi
I am happy to have you walk into my life
From
11.10
Back To
3.21
Birthday Cake
(For hooi mum , i copy paste, haha)

Glory Beach Resort

Sheep Sheep huh~~
(she like this a lot)
i simply draw nia
haha, see how she smile
When we are at The Shephardoo, Centro Klang

Har? wan me quiet huh?

haha, acting~~

Hooi acting too~~

We are attending Hooi brother ROM

Seremban

After praying, we walk together

Rest together
(say thanks to our photographer, Seok Hooi)

En? keep on take my picture ah?

Lei Chai: sheep~~
hooi: en~~? sheep sheep~~~

Pretty

Cute, handsome
(STOP vomit plss)

My sister, joanne wedding

Here she is@@

Sin Hooi mother birthday celebration ^>^
happy birthday

Thumbs up@@

Sakae sushi huh

We together at KLCC
Happy
birthday

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww............. you are so so sweet~~~~ *big big hugs and kisses*

    Happy Birthday Vin Vin~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ennnnnnnnnnn......... u r so sheep~~

    hug hug and kiss back.

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheep huh..heheheh muack!!

    Your are sheep sheep, not me =P

    ReplyDelete